BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Comer:(N)(caw-mur) One showing rapid progress or great promise

Saturday, February 13, 2010

FRIDAY!!!!

This picture was taken on firday but really had nothing to do with what went on that night. I do have some video of what did go down that night hopefully I'll have it up later. But first I gotta thank Valerie for supplying us with some great bud. I don't know what it was but dat shit was dope. So Tristan picked me and darnell up like around 6:45. We head over to a a close friends of ours apartment(Genny and Stephanie) to go burn and just chill. So we get there talk for a while then lite up in Genny's room. While we burn we start playing some U-N-I off my blog then some songs off of Sade's album. so were jus passing the blunt making stupid comments and laughing , just having a good time. So after we finish burning we order some food. I get the wing ding dinner, Genny gets some food and Tristan orders fries(right after her bought a FIVE FOOT LONG SUB FROM SUBWAY lmfao). We get the food and gobble it down like we hav'nt eatin in a week. after like 10 min. I'm like "im sill kinda hungry" Tristan spots some blueberry muffin mix and some pancake mix and ask if we can make some. I was maad tired but as soon as he said that I was ready to start cooking lol. So Genny said it was cool so I got up and started getting ready to make some pancakes. Darnell starts playing some music while im making the food. I made like 9 pancakes they were freakin delicious. After we ate those Darnell had to bounce to go chill with a close friend @ Mass Art. Then Valerie called but I really cant remember what i said to her or what se said to me when Tristan handed me the phone.We stayed there for maybe 30 more minutes then decided to bounce. I got home and ate more food lol then went to sleep. It was a good night. Shout out to Genny and Stephanie for inviting us over we had made fun and another shout out to Valerie for that dope bud.


((Speak Life))

0 comments: